Hard Copy--At it again!!!

nralife

Hard Copy--At it again!!!

by Joe

Last night 15Jun, 1999 Hard Copy did a piece on Gun shows that would have made Hitler's minister of propaganda proud!

It was masterful piece of propaganda that looked like it was word for word right out of the Handgun Control Inc. play book.

It started off by showing a Mac 10 with one of those big long flash suppressors that looks like a silencer, in action, claiming that this type of weapon is the preferred choice of criminals and gang members and that they are easily obtained at gunshows with no background checks.

This piece was one of those so called undercover stings. They sent a journalist in to buy up weapons on a cash and carry basis. They showed the journalist supposedly buying handguns and then stuffing them in his pants Mexican carry style. I didn't actually ever see him buy the infamous Mac 10 like they claimed though. Boy, did they go all out to make the gunshows look like they are wide open underworld arms bazaars. They even interviewed the journalist after the show being very careful to disguise his voice and identity for the sake of his safety. Sheesh!

Hard Copy said that anyone could go into gunshows and buy WHATEVER they wanted, implying even machine guns, no questions asked.
Not once did they give anyone a chance to rebut any of this masterfully crafted propaganda that they were feeding to the sheeple.

It's late and I can't find the Hard Copy contact info. Somebody please see if you can find it so we can give them a piece of our mind!

Thanks!

Everyone is welcome to come over to my Second Amendment homepage
and message board. Have some fun while learning how to effectively
battle the foes of the Second Amendment. Feel free to speak you mind
on a variety of subjects ranging from firearms, politics, the great
outdoors, to self sufficiency measures.

<A HREF="http://www.netbabbler.com/goto/index.php3?forumid=12204">
Joe's Second Amendment Message Board</A>

<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/nralife/politics">
Joe's Second Amendment Homepage
</A>

Yep, pretty disgusting. There's a reason they call it 'yellow journalism', i.e. it's 'colored' before you put it down for the dog to use.
M2

Yellow journalism is right!

Is it true that Hard Copy has no available contact info floating around? ET Tonight has it's own site... I figured Hard Copy would too.

Joe

Back