Happy birthday to China

Hal

Yep! The big five-ooo. Friday is the Republic of China's 50th birthday celebration. On hand will be lots of fortune 500 comapny reps. including those from Morgan Stanley Dean Witter. I guess they want to check up on the winner of the competition of orchestral works they sponsored for the celebration. MSDW stands out to me because of all the ties they have to gun control in the US. Maybe they can see how a real controlled society celebrates huh? I mean here in the US, back in 1976, all we had were a lot of "Buy-Centennial" sales. Over there, they rounded up 100,000 escaped criminals for the big event. I'll bet a lot of those 100K are so excited they will just lose their heads over all the hub-bub. Yesss-sirrreeee a real celebration, but without the 65 million that were killed by the Chinese government over the last 50 years. How big a cake do you need for 65 million Chinese and 6 million Tibetan candles? Let's see, gun control means keeping accurate records of illegal arms shipments, so that the proper campaign contributions can be made right? I wonder if Bill and Al get a piece of the cake?

------------------
CCW for Ohio action site.
http://www.ofcc.net

Red China is the greatest thing to happen to Big Comrade and Corporate america since apple pie. The King and his court(CORPORATE LEADERS) went over last summer in I think 12 big jets and made the big deals for themselves. If you were these boys you would also sing happy birthday to your benefactors and of coarse disregard the fact that the other regime across the Pacific is the most murderous regime in the second half of the 20th century. Red china lucked out with the establishment of this friendly Regime in Washington, DC and its complient Congress.

We pay a LOT of thier employees. It seems lately that USA elects them, pays them, they give themselves pay raises, and they work for the Chinese govt. in our own capital. WOW!
What a deal!!!.....the Reds have. I feel sorry for the people (slaves) though. :(
Now,,,do Americans understand why the Rockefellers have been dealing w/ the commies the last couple of decades?!

------------------
"But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip; and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." -Jesus Christ (Luke 22:36, see John 3:15-18)

Do you notice the lack of interest in this topic. I dont think the people realize what China has in store for America in as little time as the coming year. i look for China to stir up a lot of problems for this country once she gets control of the canal this year. China will again be an expanisonist power, a role she stopped in the 1500's when she pulled her fleets home.

I can't comment about the 1500's. I may be old but I'm not ancient ;) China does seem to have her eye on expanding her borders though. Grease a few palms here and there.

------------------
CCW for Ohio action site.
http://www.ofcc.net

Happy B-day PRC! I hope you choke on your cake...

------------------
Not all Liberals are annoying... Some are Dead.
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
The Critic formerly known as Kodiac

Here is a little bit of info that'll make ya blink, Russia and China are holding some joint military exercise lately. (In the spirit of cooperation)
Since Russia has been selling alot of missile technology (they are smart enough to sell it) and military hardware to China, they are now trying to get along on military moves like Nato.
Beware the drunk and hungry bear and the "humans are fodder" red chinese!
Oh by the way, Jimmy Carter said hes proud of China and the way it has been conducting itself.

Back