Handgun Training NJ or East Pa.

ghostdoc

Hi, New to the Forum. Been lurking for awhile. I'm a 52 y.o. with a wife and 10 y.o. daughter from NJ, who just bought his first handgun (Sig 226- 9mm) Yes believe it or not you can purchase a pistol in NJ. You just can't carry it. I have had it out to the range once so far. Needless to say I'm not the shot I thought I would be. I would like to get some training for myself and possibly my wife. I would appreciate any recommendations you all might have. Looking for something local if possible. Thanks for a great site BTW. gd

PS Did a search, but didn't find anything local.

Check with TFL member Ray Woodrow III, you can PM him on this forum.

Ray and Renee are both NRA pistol instructors and very knowledgeable.

He has hosted TFL members at his club several times.

:) Can help you with NEPA. From Scranton to the Allentown area. Wont set foot in NJ, though.

(The governor's a queer and the state's mostly populated by communists - Besides I'd have to take my guns off; and I wont do that.) :D

Cheek our schedule

GD,

Take a look @ our schedule as we do classes in NJ & PA pretty often. Feel free to contact us for more questions.

later,

Here's another tip for you if you're in central Jersey - think about joining the Falls Township Rifle and Pistol club, right over the river from Trenton.

Indoor/outdoor/rifle/plinking and skeet/trap/sporting clays.

Outstanding.

Jeff, The wife and I are gonna do a Basic Pistol NRA with Ray Woodard. I'll be watching for a basic combat with you all in NJ. Thanks gd

Back