Handgun Night Sights.. who makes the best?

KowHunter

Id like to get some night sights for my Ruger P95.... who makes the best ones out there? I know that Trijicon, Mepro, and PT make them.. possibly a few other companies... Id like to find the best ones for the money.. also would like them to be adjustable... any imput would be appreciated.

Well, I don't know who makes the best and I don't know how you would determine what makes the best. However, for adjustables try:
http://www.mmcsight.com

Adjustable, build as rugged as a rock, not bad looking either and a pretty good choice of patterns/colors.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

A quick check of Brownell's lists Meprolight and Millett night sights for the Ruger. The P-95 isn't mentioned specifically, but the 85, 90, 91, and 94 are. The Milletts are only available for the 85. Both are fixed.

Sorry I couldn't provide happier news. :(

------------------
"The evils of tyranny are rarely seen but by him who resists it."
-- John Hay, 1872

Wilson Nite Eyes are nice on my Colt Commander.

------------------
Be mentally deliberate but muscularly fast. Aim for just above the belt buckle Wyatt Earp
45 ACP: Give 'em a new navel! BigG
"It is error alone that needs government support; truth can stand by itself." Tom Jefferson, Notes on Virginia, 1785

I have a set of Meprolights on my 6906. They have a nice sight picture in daylight and they glow pretty bright at night.

I've used Innovative Weaponry's bar/dots and have had very good service from them. They even put a bar/dot set up on my J frame-very slick.

Check out Brownell's. They carry most of the brands that have been mentioned. I have Mep adjustables on my Gold Cup; Trijicon fixed on my Glock 21. I can't tell any difference in brightness, and they have the same 12-yr. warranty. Since you're interested in adjustable, that limits your choices. If MMC makes a sight for your gun, you couldn't go wrong with them.

You can get "dealer" discounts at Brownell's by opening an account online and answering the question regarding "being in a related business that doesn't require an FFL" in the affirmative. (Or, you can just pay suggested retail, if you prefer)

You have to try Wilson nit-sights. They are green for rear and yellow for front sight (maybe the other way ) But hey are very easy to pick up at night!

not your traditional post and notch 3 dot, but my vote goes to ashley express big dot tritium hands down. the concept on paper is awesome- but must shoot to appreciate. if you're into serious defensive sights, visit www.skdtac.com, click on the ashley icon and read more!
happy new year!!
joe

------------------
www.skdtac.com
tactical accessories for self-defense and le

Back