Handgun decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Glock 22 as well... I don't like the caliber myself.

I don't see how liking Hillary Swank over Angelina Jolie makes me a "Glock 22" person... :confused:

Man, if there is one thing I hate... it's trying to answer a question with two choices when I loathe both choices. Football or golf?!? I'll take a crap sandwich, thanks.

What Handgun Are You?

You are a:
Walther, Model PPK in .380 auto!

yuk!! there were a lot of those questions that didn't categorize me at all, just had to throw an answer out.....but a .380, cmon

Man, if there is one thing I hate... it's trying to answer a question with two choices when I loathe both choices. Football or golf?!? I'll take a crap sandwich, thanks.

This.

That thing was chock-full of those choices.

I came out a .40cal Glock something or other. I despise Glock handguns and dislike the .40 S&W cartridge.

The pic of the school's founder was enough to run me away from even thinking of attending: I don't think there's antything I would be able to learn that is taught at a school run by a guy sporting a cheezy -CENSORED--CENSORED--CENSORED--CENSORED--stache like that.

Definitely not intended to be helpful. Just a gimmick to get you on their website and advertise to you. I came got the .40 cal Glock, as well, and that is never going to happen.

Also, I tried playing around with the answers, and most of them made no difference. Hilary or Angelina? Both made me a Glock. Paris or Martha? Same thing. The only ones that made a difference were the Suit vs Jeans, Opera vs Races, Corvette vs Ferrari, and Dependable vs Flashy. If I left all of my answers as accurate as possible but then selected either Opera, Suit, Ferrari or Flashy, it changed me over to an H&K P7. I tried many answer combinations, and I could only get the two results - either the Glock or the H&K. Can you tell that I am really bored right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back