hand-all or Agrip

Buy the Handall!! :)
I have one on my P95, looks real cool!!!
Makes the pistol "feel" better too!!!
Cheap, very practical upgrade!!!

I have the A-grip on 3 of my Glocks and really like it. It feels great in the hand and works even better if you have sweaty palms. It also won't stick to your cover garment as rubber gripped guns will. The downside is that you have to listen to the taunts from people about your 'furry' grips. I happen to find black fur on the grip attractive, though a bit gaudy.

FWIW: All my pistols, except the SA, have the standard or junior size Hand-als on them. Try putting one on a Desert Eagle .50 caliber sometime. It's like a lot of things in life: you either love 'em or hate 'em...

------------------
ff ...save the 2nd. No fate but what we make.

Of course, there is at least one person I've encountered that did both. He installed a Hand-All on his Glock 21 then wrapped the A-Grip around the frame and Hand-All.

Personally, I have come to dislike the Hand-All as it gets slick with continued use. Moreover, the palm swells are not quite in the proper place at least for my hand.

The A-Grip is interesting, but heaven forbid that you ever need to detail strip the frame after you apply it. In spite of the advertising claims, once you remove it after a long installation, it will not stick back in place again.

If forced to use a 'Glock-sock', I would go with the Uncle Mike's unit. However, I tend not to use the sleeves anymore in preference to a bare frame or the application of skateboard tape.

Walther has advertised an interesting slip-on unit called the Derma-Grip. It looks like a standard slip-on sleeve crossed with skateboard tape. From the picture, it also appears to have a shrink-wrap quality. (The uninstalled sleeve appears much larger the the installed version.) This seems plausible as the old MasterGrip sleeves were designed to shrink in place after the application of heat from say a hair dryer.

Back