Hammers and firing pin for Lancaster Arms double barrel?

This is my first post to the forum so apologize in advance if this is off topic. I have a "wall hanger" Lancaster Arms double barrel shotgun that is missing the two hammers. Missing also one of the firing pins. See the two images. Can anyone suggest where to find and buy the two hammers and firing pin so that I can make it functional again? I dont dream of trying to shoot it, just want it to work again as a wall hanger. I heard through the grapevine that "Crescent Arms" may have made similar shotguns in the early 1900s. Does anyone know where I might find a serial number? Welcome thoughts and advice. G
P1030967.jpg
P1030966.jpg

You could try Numrich or have a smith make the parts. That said, it doesn't look safe to shoot so why try to make it functional and a potential liability?

I agree with the above not safe but just for looks as a wallhanger you might try Dixie Gun Works key word hammer.

Some intelligent person once decided to "deactivate" a potentially dangerous old shotgun rather than leave it as a booby trap for his descendants. I strongly suggest respecting his knowledge and his wishes.

Jim

Back