H&K uspc 9mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickster

Went to my local gun shop, to take a look at his inventory. Spoted a h&k uspc 9mm in stainlees steel. Felt real good in my hand, gotta have it.He will sell it to me for 450.00. In 98% condition. Can anyone give me there experience`s on this gun`s, reliability,accuraticy! Thank`s Nickster!

The USP Compact series is an excellent choice. They enjoy HK's reputation for excellent reliability (my 40 caliber USP compact has over 2500 rounds through it w/o a hiccup), points naturally in the hand, easily controlled recoil, and for a small gun, is more than adequate for a combat CCW pistol.

The only downside is that magazines are expensive....to the tune of $40-45 a piece. (And remember, every pistol you own should be accompanied by at least 6 magazines, 3 to train with and 3 for defense.)

Tim
http://www.streetpro.com
Street Smart Professional Equipment

$450 for a USP9c? Lemme at 'em!!!

I paid $600 for a USP9f in similar condition.

That's an EXCELLENT deal--I wouldn't pass it up!

Shot my first compact (USP40c) this past weekend--I noticed very little difference between that and my 9f as far as recoil/muzzle flip was concerned, and I'd say that if I were to get another pistol, it would be a USP9c

jth

------------------
Exodus 22:2 -- Biblical precedent for home defense.

I was looking at the HK USPC 9mm and the Glock 23. The GSG(gun shop guy) told me that HK was not a very good gun. He has had several come back "broken" after 2000-3000 rounds. He said that the USP line and the USP Tactical are two very different guns. I guess that's why there is a small difference in price.

Personally, I don't really consider the Compact to be a compact. It is actually pretty big when you put it next to anything other than a USP.

Prices:

USPC 9mm $569.00 Black Slide
Glock 23 $469.00 Black Slide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back