H&K USP9C Hi-Caps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike H

Has anybody ever come across 13 round original factory Hi-Caps for the USP 9 Compact. I know the gun was introduced after the ban but I live in hope.

BTW, original factory unused Hi-Caps for the full size USP9 (15/16/17 rounds ???) are available from KY Imports at $99.95 a pop (gulp) if anyone wants 'em. I feel like joining the State Troopers just so I can get decent mags for my gun, maybe I could join, get the mags (and some Ranger Talons) and quit. What a sad state of affairs, those crappy plastic spacers make me puke.

------------------
Mike H

I have seen them before metal mags 13rds this was several months ago you know where mike

[This message has been edited by Glock Raider (edited October 30, 1999).]

Ah - guys - lets not post anyones full name and phone number openly...
This isnt a flame or anything - We would not want a Evil Lurker to harrass anyone we know.

You can how ever post the address names and phone numbers for Janet Reno, Bill Clinton, or any other politician.

Please edit your post to remove possible sensitive information.
You can exchange this kind of information via E-mail which is reasonably secure.
Fo rmembers who dont have an available email in your profile - go to a site that will create a free alias email account for you. Such as mine... HOTBOT.com - SNAP.com - Yahoo.com - Echostation.com etc.

------------------
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

Sorry george that was his buisness pager# and I will keep it on E-mail in the future :)

[This message has been edited by Glock Raider (edited October 30, 1999).]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back