H&K USP in .357 Sig ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike H

Anyone know if H&K offer the USP line in .357 Sig either new or as an aftermarket drop in barrel conversion, I'm keen to try out this seemingly world beating new round in my favorite line of pistols. Thanks in advance.

------------------
Mike H

Sorry HS just couldn't see any there, do H&K definitely offer .357 Sig on the USP then ??

Regards,

------------------
Mike H

Y'all didn't look hard enuff ;)
HK USP Compact .357Sig $525.00 Virtually NIB condition . Less than 100 rounds fired, proving flawless performance. Included manual, 2 magazines,and a warranty card (with the necessary info) too! Ultimate stopping power in a highly concealable pistol. Get high-power rifle performance from a pocket pistol. FBI tests prove that .357 Sig outperforms 40S&W in both stopping power capability and obstacle penetration.This German engineered pistol is Double Action/Single action, with deckocking lever and convinient side-mounted safety. Bobbed hammer (for greater concealability) and Universal Mounting Grooves (which may be used for laser sight installation) top off the package. Hurry, this one won,t last! Note:The pistol may be sold in Washington State on the conditions of private sale, or be delivered to a FFL holder elsewhere in the nation. Free shipping
HK USP .40 & .357SIG caliber $575.00 Heckler & Koch USP .40S&W caliber pistol. 99%, have only test fired .40 cal. barrel. Comes with stock .40 barrel & extended/threaded Jarvis .357SIG barrel. Also comes with optional HK scope mount (no scope included). .357SIG barrel has only 25 rounds through it. Great gun, lots of goodies. Includes hard case and 1 ten-round mag. Buyer pays $10 shipping from my FFL to yours, in addition to purchase price. Good luck to all.
USP $609.00 HK USP COMPACT CAL 357 SIG VARIENT 1. ORDER EARLY.ALSO WITH PURCHASE OF HK PISTOL WE WILL OFFER YOU A UTL LIGHT FOR THE SPECIAL PRICE $159.95

------------------
"The Gun from Down Under !"
http://www.para1911fanclub.w3.to/
E-mail hotshot_2000@hotmail.com
Alternate E-mail
HS2000@ausi.com

HK does offer a .357 Sig USP Compact. But, they will not sell an individual a .357 Sig barrel to drop in a .40.

The nice lady I talked to at HK was pretty firm on this. Even with my considerable charm I was unable to persuade them to sell me a .357 Sig barrel.

------------------
Dan

Si vis pacem para bellum!

Check me out at:
<A HREF="http://www.mindspring.com/~susdan/interest.htm" TARGET=_blank>

www.mindspring.com/~susdan/interest.htm</A>
www.mindspring.com/~susdan/GlocksnGoodies.htm

Thanks Guys,

Sorry HS guess I should be a little more thorough with my browsing ;)

Definitely gonna try one of these babies out.

Regards,

------------------
Mike H

I hear HK does offer conversion kits for sale in Europe, but not the US. Must be our lawyers that scare them? :)

In the FBI tests, the Federal 357 SIG had a success rate of 92.5%, the better 40 loads up to 100% w larger avg expansion.

OTOH, I hear that there is an FBI class on the range right now armed w P229s in 357 SIG (not Glock 40s)!

Have no idea what's up w that, and I can't confirm it. :)

------------------
>>>>---->

You can buy a .357sig barrel for your H&K at www.barsto.com for $185.

I had an H&K armorer tell me today that you could just drop in the barrel. He could also order me one for $145. I want to see this confirmed by someone, I.E them shooting it first. :) before I try it myself.

Dutchboy

I have heard the drop in barrels work fine in both full size and compacts; the mags are the problem.

The ammo nosedives in the full size mags causing probs, works fine in the compact mags.

------------------
>>>>---->

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back