H&K USP Expert model... Where to find

EdwardB

Inactive
Where can I find an Expert model. I haven't seen one locally (Huntsville, AL) and the order price at the local shop is around $1,250.00. Is this a good price? Has anyone seen better? Has anyone seen one on shelf in the AL,GA,TN area?

Thanx,
Ed

No, that is a terrible price. The going price for a Tactical is about $800, the cost of a Match is about $900. The cost of the Expert should be in this price range. Pickup a Shotgun News, it will give you a idea of how much these guns are selling for around the country. Have been waiting to see one for almost a year now and it has not materialized. That is the model that seems to have all the best features, including, added sight radius. If you find one and purchase, send us a note. I am sure that many of us would be interested.

Robert

Advertising and promotions are kind of frowned upon on forums, but since you asked, I’ll share some info from the most recent Gun List. I too am looking for an H&K Expert.

CFI, Ft. Worth (817-595-2485)…$1250.00 (Tactical is $865.00)

Bob Swanson (520-721-4066) ….$1250.00 (Tactical is $895.00)

These are the only two places I have found where the pistol is in stock and ready for delivery. My local dealer told me he would provide one for $1315.00. This month’s American Handgunner features the USP Expert in the Combat Shooting review. Dave Anderson sets the retail price at $700.00, proof that gun writers live in their own world.

In a added note, was at the dealer today and they had new 2000 HK catalogs. Both the Match and the Expert were absent in the catalog. Knew that the Match had been dropped for 2000, but do not know what the deal is about the Expert.

Robert

EdwardB : Check out American Handgunner Jan./Feb. (P 32).Price listed at $700 for EXPERT. It's got to be a " misteak".I've already ordered one from my local FFL. Hope he can produce it at that price. If he can they are sure to be in short supply for a long time.

The Sporting Arms Price List for Heckler and FABARM products dated January 1, 1999 lists the USP Expert Pistol at a suggested retail price of $1369.00.

I received this info with a H&K Brochure when I sent the warranty cards in on my Experts. I strongly suspect the American Handgunner price was a misprint.

Back