H&K .40 USP

suboc

Inactive
The H&K .40 USP (unfortunately DAO) was just authorized as an alternative weapon for duty carry where I work. I'm tired of my trotline weight .40 Berretta (DAO). I want a good gun. Any opinions on the USP DAO? Thanks,....suboc

My USP has been a joy to own. The only problem I had with it is trying to get it converted to DAO. This past weekend a friend and I took our USPs out and had a great time. They both proved very accurate, and completly reliable. The only gun that was shot better was my GP-100 with light 38s. I can wholeheartedly recommend the USP. It is also one of my CCW weapons.

Honestly, HK makes probably the best firearms in the world and the USP is the premier pistol. I owned the .40 USP and I traded it, for an M-11. Why, well I just don't like the .40 caliber. I don't know why, i'm just used to the 9MM. If I wasn't interested in the .40 I wouldn't have bought it, but I just didn't like it.
The gun is the balls though. I'll get a 9MM in a heartbeat. Go for the .40 if that's what you shoot. It's all about personal preference anyway.

Back