H&K 40 Compact Extended Plate Magazine

Hank Smith

Does anyone know if you can just buy the extended plate for the standard magazine? I just can't shoot the gun correctly without the extended plate, I would hate to have a magazine go to waste. According the gunstore I purchased it off of there was no way just to get the plate. If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Hank

Hank, this is worth a shot...

http://www.hkpro.com/spchome.htm

HKPro has them advertized for the USP .45 Compact for $7 and there isn't yet a link up for their .40 Compact page. At the bottom of the above link, it says

"What is represented on this page is only a small fraction of the HK parts and gear that is available from SPC/HKPRO. If you do not see it, please use the sales questions link directly above to inquire!"

This leads me to believe that they just might have the part you are looking for... the link to the e-mail is at the bottom of the site...

Good luck!

Hank,
I bought my H&K .40 compact used and both mags had the standard floor plates so I call up H&K to find out where to buy some and the company rep sent me two finger rest mag bases for free......can't beat that price.

Back