H&H Zehner of Frankfurt/M germany

tjtim

Inactive
any information on H&H Zehner made rifles? my web searches have provided very little results and details however have a chance to buy a very fine rifle in 270 based on them m98 mauser type action, made in belgium 1954, custom engraved metal and stock etc.

Img1432.jpg

Img1421.jpg

Img1419.jpg

Img1418.jpg

Img1417.jpg

Last edited:
Not to everyone's taste, but I think that workmanship speaks for itself, regardless of who the builder was.

Jim

Yeah Jim,

Not too many folks go for the hand crafted or worked rifles these days, but i have always been drawn to those types of works to put into my collection, not sure why. I have found out that he was a post war gunsmith, and did quit a few of these rifles, all were usually of a high grade base and he reworked them to include metal engravings and wood workings, I so far have seen a husqvarna and sako that he has made, this one I believe to be a mauser or sako, it is not a husqvarna, I have a 1953 HVA 1100 super grade and it is close to it but not the same in design. I am in hopes someone here could give a bit of history on his reworked rifles, and or post up details or pictures of his other works.

Thanks Tim

Back