Gunsmithing videos

Malpaso

Does anyone have a source for a good gunsmithing video for the 1911? I just bought the Clark Customizing the 1911, and was dissapointed. It was more of an infomercial on their services than a how to video. This was surprising to me because their Trigger Job video was exceptional enough for me to do a fine job on an N frame. I'm not looking for machine work info, just a smoothing and polishing pointer.

Malpaso, the AGI videos are pretty good You will have to sit through or fast forward a lot of "how it works" type info. Personally I prefer books. I haven't seen a video yet that really was what I thought it would be. I got the AGI on S&W autos and it was OK but a book would have been better. Then I saw a Wilson video on the Browning pistols and that was really disappointing. I'll continue to put my money into my library and save my VCR for movies. George

I agree with George. I bought the AGI video and if I had it to do over I would save my money. I wish I had a good one. Jerry

I think Jerry Kunhausen(sp)books on colt are
probably the best I have seen so far.AGI puts out some good vidios but so far I am not happy with there 1911 ones.Their fal and sig ones are very good.
Bob

Back