Gunsmith in the Delaware area

Hi S.F.S where are you located in Delaware NCC or downstate?
Nice to see another Delawarean on TFL.

You could try Geeorge Madore he's just over the line in Pa. He been smithin for about 50 years, and he's got an excellent reputation amoung bullseye pistol shooters.

You could also try Cylinder and Slide in Doylestown Pa. they have a website as well.

Would you be interested in a DE TFL shoot?

Cylinder and Slide isn't in Doylestown. That shop is EGW run by George Smith-----215-348-9892. You can not find a finer shop or better people.I live in Delaware and get EGW to do all my semi auto work.I shoot IPSC and go through thousand of rounds a year. I go to as many matches a month as I can. I see who's guns work and who's don't. EGW's do.I had a few guns worked on by George Madore 10 years or more ago. I imagine George is getting up there in age. I believe he must be about 80 now. EGW can easily match and surpass Madore's work.By the way I do know or know of most of the gunsmiths in Delaware and I go to PA.;)

Hey Guys
I am in Harrington De. 20 miles south of Dover..
Have any of you ever heard of Paul's Gunsmith Service in the Willow Grove area in here in De.?

S.F.S.--yes I know Paul. See above post of mine. E mail me with the type of work you want done and I will tell you who is best in the area.

Back