gunsmith in louisiana

litenite99

Just wondering if anyone here has any suggestions or recommendations on gunsmiths in Louisiana. I rarely need a gunsmith i tackle most projects on my own but i have a few projects that exceed my skill level.

What part of the state are you in?

Up in the Shreveport/ Bossier area, there are a few.

Willis out on 527 does good work (or at least that is what I've been told).
DavTech (Swan Lake Rd) has a gunsmith on staff as well.

I have had personal dealings with DavTech, they took care of my issue quickly, but their customer service left a lot to be desired. I talked to a smith at Willis' and he seemed knowledgeable and had no trouble talking for 15 minutes about pretty much nothing, several people that I work with have had work done at Willis as well.

As was mentioned above, Clark's Custom Guns in Haughton/ Princeton (Shooter's Ln) also does good work, though I think they're limited on what they'll work on.

good luck

Exco

I live in Northwest Louisiana, all the above mentioned are excellent gunsmiths.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

i live about 45 min west of baton rouge but I would be willing to drive for a good gunsmith. I have a 10/22 project and a Remington 700 action that I would like blueprinted.

All American Gunsmithing, Jake Welch. 225-244-1686. A busy fella, but he will return calls. Located in Central. I know and trust him. GW

Back