guns.com "problems"

alan

If the subject turns out to be "outside site guidelines", please bear with me, for a moment.

In any case, the above mentioned site's home page comes up. Clicking on "Forums", brings up another page, so far, so good. Clicking on "Enter The Forums", should, and used to bring up a list of forums or discussions. Rather than this happening, I get a grey box, titled Netscape, and the things seems to stop dead, right there. No response had from their webmaster of from their "trouble reporting address". Anyone else experienced this, or similar problems. Is guns.com having "a problem", again??

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks

Posting a reply is sort of strange, as I'm "replying" to myself, however for whatever interest there might be on the part of others, the problem I mentioned with guns.com, as of 1800 hrs, 30 Sept. seem to have passed.

Perhaps the vagaries of the internet, or a pothole in information superhyway, one can neve tell for sure, about that sort of thing.

Tool of the devil??

hehehehe

My Mac Just Smiled at you.

Dr.Rob

(seriously if the site was built with MSfrontpage its NOT netscape friendly, that could be your problem. Or its trying to launch a java script chat applet or something)

Back