guncam

encouraged

It is certainly endorsed by the Forum, (see #4 under Forum Rules). However some folks choose not to play by the rules and are ......tolerated. When I see test speak, as a rule, I generally just skip that post.

I'd rather have any one of the old timers that hangs out at my trap range look over my shoulder and tell me where I'm missing than have to go home and review footage.

can anyone explain the above in a language an olderc person can understand

Not sure if I can interpret that properly....

My buddy picked up a cheap gun mounted camera several years ago. He wanted to have video of his ducks falling. His first challenge was turning the camera on while watching the birds come in. He either forgot to turn it on, or the birds saw movement and avoided our decoys. When he finally decided to leave it on he got some footage. Mostly of the birds between when he raised the gun and when he fired. The recoil moved the gun and camera far enough you couldn't see the bird get hit. And he was not trying to get back on the same bird to get a view as it fell. Kind of useless for his purpose.

I found that a Go Pro mounted on my head was a far better solution to gun mounted. It always looks where I do.:D And it gets decent video of the target and everything before and after the shot

I don't find it any harder to use the shift key, or the buttons in the lower right corner of the keyboard where the period, comma, or question mark are located. It's just being polite. Writing a civil reply has nothing to do with it. It's more like trying to pound a little common sense into some ones head. I'm sorry you took it that way, but maybe if you ever have to write something on a job application you can think back to this thread and help yourself. Have a nice day.
Paul

Never said I could spell worth a sh!!. Spell check is something that automatically comes on. I try and keep my vocabulary to four letter words - less problems with spelling, more problems with the forum administrators.

i wont be looking for a job i am 73 years old and have parkinsons. I've decided to go ahead and buy the cam so i'll let you know how i get on.

Then there are others

Then there are us old guys who have been using computers since the 1970's. Long before the millennial's who claim we don't know how to use one were born.

Back