Gunbroker question

USAF Ret

Got 2 rifles on Gunbroker. One has a base bid. Got about 1 day and 20 hrs left. I have 31 watchers on one and 20 on the other. I am going to assume that is a good sign. When does the bidding usually start to crank up? Had a few questions on them as well. Condition, accuracy, etc.

Many watchers is usually a good sign, but you never know. No bids is, of course, not so good. If it's going to pick up, it will start the last full day. I "watch" 100+ auctions for every one I bid. Good luck!

Many watchers is usually a good sign, but you never know. No bids is, of course, not so good. If it's going to pick up, it will start the last full day. I "watch" 100+ auctions for every one I bid. Good luck!
Thank you. It ends on Saturday afternoon, so hoping more folks will be watching.

And then there is the 15 minute rule. If someone bids in the last 15 minutes they add another 15 minutes to the auction.

Thanks folks, as advertised, 24 hours out and have a bid on both rifles and the Rem 700 bidding has started heating up a little. Now, to try and work without looking at the site every 5 minutes today.

Back