Gun Websites: The List

jcoleman

This is an effort to compose a list of as many gunsites, and all those relevant to the subject as well. Let the List begin . . .

The most extensive one I've seen is Glock Talk's Link list. People can add their own links, though, so many are non- or only marginally gun-related. My gripe with that otherwise good list is that it is not TOTALLY alphabetized. I'd like to see a really long exhaustive list like that alphabetized so you can find what you're looking for.

Well may as well promote myself here -
www.gun-center.com
the question was asked :)- I've put hundreds of hours into this - alll the web sites are active - not any broken links. I don't list old sites that obviously haven't been updated for a year. The site is searchable as well.
I also spent hundreds of hours categorizing them - making very sure the sites are in the correct categories. I've got 450 sites listed - I'd say I'll be eventually listing 1000 or even 2000 - there are so many gun sites around. I know of at least 1000 more. :(
dmoz.org has a good listing also.

rabbit assassin
Great site, you have been added to my bookmarks and I will spread the word to my friends. We need more high quality sites like the firing line, glock talk, and now your site.

Thanks.

<a><a href="http://www.pla-net.net/~rcomer/acc.htm">
Rich's Firearm Page</a> is THE BEST !?
The're even in Alphabetical Order !
Also, go to the bottom of his page & look for "Other Links" in Main Menu.
Blue Oaks 1911 Heaven is a nice place to visit....
Like bein' in Para-Dise ! ;)
<a><a href="http://www.ifx.net/~popgun/links.htm">
Popular Gun Links</a> has a few too.
Then of course you can always go to my Home Page for 1911 links. :D

------------------
"The Gun from Down Under !"
Para/1911 Page

[This message has been edited by HS (edited July 29, 1999).]

Try Glock Talk (It's not all about Glocks).

www.glocktalk.com

Lots of good people and info, much like TFL.

------------------
Anarchism: The radical notion that I am the sole authority when it comes to deciding what's best for me.

Back