Gun Website

johnwill

Here's my first attempt at my own hand crafted web page, it's my C&R collection with a couple others tossed in.

John's C&R Guns

I'm planning on expanding it now that I can actually make HTML do something useful, this was way easier than I thought, about three hours of typing. :)

Thanks, I'm thinking on making a master page with links to a couple of albums, I need one for rifles, and one for modern pistols too. :D

John,
Very nice collection. Always enjoyed seeing your guns when they were posted singly. How nice to see them all together. Bill

Great pictures and a nice collection.

You might want to consider the poor viewer who doesn't know much about some of the guns, and modify your site to give us a small blurb about each gun: when it was made, what it shoots, and a brief history.

Just do it on a "as you can" basis. That would add REAL VALUE to your already valuable site.

I'm thinking of some additions, but I need to learn a bit more about HTML to do them. I agree that descriptions would be a very useful addition, just have to find the time to get it done. :)

None of the in-line pictures or links work for me. What am I doing frong?
I don't know what you're doing frong, and I sure don't know why they wouldn't function. :)

What Internet browser are you using, and what do you get when you click on a thumbnail? Remember, this is my first attempt at hand coding a small website, but it works fine for a number of people that have tried it. Are you on a dial-up or a broadband connection? If you're on a dial-up, you probably have to wait for all the thumbnails to load before the larger pictures will come up, at least that's a possibility.

Back