Gun supply emails

cdoc42

Every day I receive repetitive emails from various gun supply vendors and all of them offer "free" merchandise, except for shipping. Most give the option of "unsubscribing," but more than a few offer that option, but the attempt is met with "Can't reach this page."

Today I started to keep track. Between 7 a.m. and 10:15 a.m. I have accumulated 10 such offers, in either regular email or the spam folder. I'm sure by the end of this day I will repeat that level of receipt, and it will continue daily. Putting these in the "spam" folder is just a repetitive exercise.

Has anyone else experienced this? These are the vendors so far today:

Alpha Holster
TacticalNes (by creatensend.com)
Warhawk Binoculars
Karambit Liberty (Best Gunner.com)
ProductsforPatriots
Best Gunner
Guns&Gold
GunOwnersSupplies.com

Hello doc,

I haven't gotten any from those places just a couple online ammo sites. Which I was able to unsubscribe.

Not much we can do Google is part of the 'deep State' running the country. All our info is sold. My biggest complaint now is all the junk credit card offers I'm getting in the mail along with refinancing offers that only could have come from Experian selling credit data.

The entire system is rigged. And if someone out there gets ahold of my social security number and uses it for identity theft it will just about take an act of Congress to clear your record. They had a serious data breach a couple years or so back and never told the public about it.

Anyway, what can be done right, just try to unsubscribe from them I guess.

Mulebuk, speaking of identity theft, my wife and I do not use the internet to do any personal banking or similar financial transactions. But somehow 2 years ago we filed federal taxes and were advised someone already filed under our SS numbers and received a refund. The same thing happened to another friend of ours a few years before that. The IRS suggested get a "pin" number for future filings but after two years of attempts, I gave up.

It's a total mess out here. And we are being sold out from within.
Just look what Wells-Fargo bank did opening all those dummy accounts up and ruining peoples credit scores. And all just about swept under the carpet as they say.

Same here. Started a few weeks ago but seems to be getting worse. I usually just delete them now. A few months back I did get a shoulder holster for shipping only just to see what it was. Not a top drawer holster, but I did not expect it to be. Unfortunately it does not fit any gun I own. Maybe I need to buy a .380 auto.

Back