Gun stance.

Wayne Lapierre is a republican party political stooge, he has had control over the NRA for too long. He has mismanaged NRAs funds and their message for a decade or more, he should have been replaced 10 years ago.

I can't figure out how 'they' can intend to pass a federal law banning

concealed carry. Is that not a state thing? ... a state as of now figures out who and where their citizens can carry then they also say who from which other states they recognize. I think we miss that that the federal goverment can only do certain things... it's like with making fully auto rifles 'illegal'... they aren't... the feds just made it too costly for most folks to own.

Paul IS an incumbent for his Congressional district as the report is about Representatives not Presidential Candidates.

And if I recall correctly Paul has ignored NRA questionnaires and was absent from their events.

This rating may also be a result of his lack of support for the legislation protecting firearms manufacturers from lawsuits when their products are used irresponsibly by others.

He explained his position on the lawsuit protection in terms of federalism - the Federal government ought not have the authority to carve out preferences for certain businesses within the judicial system of states.

Back