Gun Show in Belleville IL!

Prof Young

Hit the gun show at the Belle-Clair fairgrounds/expo center this afternoon. Sparse attendance.

Many, many knife dealers. (I had one knife dealer try to tell me that a switchblade with no markings on it whatsoever was a Hitler youth knife . . . yeah right.)

Lots and lots of overpriced ammo. Not much reloading stuff, including no primers of any kind and overpriced powder.

I picked up four M1 Garand clips and . . . wait for it . . . an NIB Beretta Bobcat in 22LR for $75 less than the msrp. The guy I bought it from was doing an okay business as he had reasonable prices.

I brought along an older Stevens bolt action 22, but the best offer I got was $50 so I brought it back home with me. I understand the $50 offer, but it's just not enough.

It's open tomorrow. The reasonable price gun guy is just inside the front doors to the right. Ask for Norm.

Hit the gun show at the Belle-Clair fairgrounds/expo center this afternoon. Sparse attendance.

Many, many knife dealers. (I had one knife dealer try to tell me that a switchblade with no markings on it whatsoever was a Hitler youth knife . . . yeah right.)

No, no-- he's telling you straight. I sold it to him a few months ago!

My daddy brought it home from his service in the big war. Said he took it off some snotty-nosed kid on a side street in Berlin ;-)

(Joke, guys...)

Back