Gun Show Bandit

Status
Not open for further replies.

rustyfirst

I posted and article written by the US Observer about the UNCONSTITUTIONAL ACTIONS being used against me by the VP of WAC, mr. john rodabaugh also gainfully employed as the prosecuter in several jusrisdictions locally. I am sorry I didn't know you were not allowed to post factual articles on this site. If anyone would like more information about how a 20 year life member has been treated by WAC or how a public prosecuter can jail an individual for 5 DAYS before seeing a judge, or LIE to me about my weapons that he held for over a YEAR before the US Observer managed to get them released, look me up! you should be able to find me outside any upcoming WAC show or reach me thru this site.

I'm going to leave this one go, if for no other reason than to disabuse you and all other members who might think you are being singled out for some reason.

TFL recently adopted a new policy on how to CORRECTLY post references to copyrighted materials. http://thefiringline.com/forums/announcement.php?a=94

We did this to hopefully avoiding having a predatory lawfirm now engaged in the practice of serial lawsuits from targeting TFL, its members, and its owner.

You were NEVER forbidden from posting this information; you were requested to comply with TFL's new policy on how to PROPERLY post references to copyrighted material.

This isn't about you. It's about TFL, which is far bigger than you, me, or any other individual member.

If anyone has a problem with this new procedure, that's too damned bad. Everyone, including staff, WILL follow it.

Russ -

A simple google turned up some of the info on your case and it sounds like you had one heck of a time for various reasons.

Good luck to you.

If I was a moderator I would ban this bozo after reading what I just did.

To sum it up this guy was pulled over for expired tags.

They found pot which he has a medical marijuana card which the feds don't recognize so after the NCIS was notified he had a card now he is considered an addict and unable to purchase a firearm for a year.

they also found many switchblades which are illegal in his state.

He blames the Vice president of the WAC who works at the DA's office.

Trust me, there was a reason Mike let this guy slide. (PM him, maybe Mike will explain it - not my place)

Gary? Thanks for the link.... and the wasted 5 minutes! :rolleyes:

The link that Gary posted adds even more detail to an already odd story. Like my boss always says "90% of life's problems are self-inflicted."

Last edited:
From the linked to thread...

As for possession of switchblades in Washington, I have a medical prescription for mine, which I believe trumps the BS state law, but again, I'll let the lawyers do their job.

Did you really just say you have a medical prescription for a switchblade??

lolcano.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back