gun poll

wow are illinois sheeple buying into the more gun laws idealology, this si the first poll on this gun forum that we haven't swayed by a landslide:barf:

Well Ceasar, did you not notice that the police in PRI are going to team up with MICROSOFT to implement a solution??? DUH Bill Gates??

(the above is of course sarcasm, how #(*&$#&^ ridiculous is it to talk about faster messaging in the aftermath of such a tragedy. I don't think an email would have helped here. Two students like those at ALS in Grundy Virginia might have helped. Might have been even better if they didn't have to run to their cars for their defense tools)

If ten states want to disarm their population that's fine, just don't send them any more federal money for LE. If your kid takes his dessert and smears it on the wall do you give them a second helping? Time for some common sense where the politicians will feel it. Start cutting off access to the federal teat and they will feel the heat. This is almost always accompanied by an immediate "seeing of the light".

If 40 states allow citizens to carry there might be a path to a grassroots movement to cut off federal monies to states who create victim zones in violation of the Second Amendment. Hey, it's more productive than sticking our heads in the sand.

I think that the poll is rigged.

If you hit refresh on your browser you see the pro gun control votes increase by 10-15 every 2 seconds. Very unlikely, as is this small radio station having 67,000+ listeners check out their webpage in under 24 hours and vote in this poll. Every other poll they list has less than 2,000 votes total.

I suspect either it's a crooked poll, or someone has a bot set up to "stuff the ballot box". (it is Chicago, after all)

Superbowl votes 1346
Superturesday votes 1398
Dem/Republican for president votes 1294
Cook County vehicle registration tax votes 905
Anti RKBA votes 66362 and rising 20-30 each time I refresh.

This leads me to agree that there are some very dedicated liars out there who have no regard for our civil rights. :(

Funny you should mention crooked politics zxcvbob; even though my father never set foot in Chicago his whole life he's been voting Democrat there ever since he died.

Yeah, that poll is a load of CR4p. WGN are friggin tards. No one could be that ANTI GUN. I heard that in Illinois you get caught with 3 loaded 30 round mags you are in big big trouble. AND THEY WANT TO MAKE IT HARDER????

Back