Gun Leather....

WizeGuy_

I just bought a CZ 75BD. I have been looking at IWB'S for it and i came across the Mitch Rosen ARG . This holster is great looking but it sells for $135. Is it worth the money? I want a holster that will pull the gun in tight to my body but do i have to spend that much for it?

WizeGuy_

Hi. Hope I'm not too late! I have some good suggestions.

I'll second the fact that good stuff costs more.

However, I prefer kydex; its cheaper and lower maintenance. I just ordered a Tuckable IWB from www.fist-inc.com

Other companies that are highly recommended are www.blade-tech.com and www.comp-tac.com

The cool thing about a "Tuckable" holster is that its designed so that you can tuck your shirt between the holster and your pants, so all that is visible is the clip on your belt. Check out the sites for pics. This would work well if you must wear a shirt tucked in, or for dress clothes.

I got the fist because their kydex is supposed to be the thinnest, based on what I've read here and at other forums.

Good luck!
Drjones

WizeGuy_

Mitch Rosen also has an express line version of his ARG dubbed the ARG-EXP. The express line are very high quality and I've had better luck with Mitch's express line than most other manufacturers best offerings. The price on the ARG-EXP is $85. Add $10 if you want a solid color version.

Kirk

Leather Gear

I have Mitch's leather gear. It is really beautiful, but I would never spend that kind of money again. I would go with Milt Sparks or Gordon Davis IWB.

I use leather by Sam Andrews for most of my guns. Craftsmanship cannot be beaten. Prices are competative, and I like the guy.

I have used one of his McDaniels's II rigs for my commander for over 5 years now, and it just gets better with age.
www.andrewsleather.com

Back