Gun Garage - feh!

Coinneach

Staff Alumnus
11 November - ordered some stuff for my SKS through the Gun Garage website. 3 30-round mags (listed as steel, no manuf), a receiver cover w/ scope mount, and buttpad. On the confirmation email, all that was listed was 1 mag, but the total price was there. Notice on the site stated 8-10 days for delivery.

20 November - No sign of order. Sent email to GG's customer service address including order number, and asking for tracking number.

22 November - Received reply stating that they were backed up a bit, and that my order would go out within 48 hours.

5 December - Still no sign of order. Wrote to GG again, stating that if I didn't hear back within 48 hours, I would dispute the charge.

6 December - GG asked for my order number. I provided it again.

8 December - GG wrote to say that the order had been shipped and would arrive in 2-3 days. It was waiting behind my screen when I got home. Opened the package to find: Buttpad, receiver cover, and 3 30-round *USA* mags. Sigh. USA's reputation for reliability is equivocal at best. I emailed GG again, noting that their online catalog did not state the manufacturer of the mags, and had I known who made them, I wouldn't have ordered.

Gun Garage, sorry, but I'll go somewhere else for my next purchase.

------------------
"The evils of tyranny are rarely seen but by him who resists it."
-- John Hay, 1872

Thanks for the heads up.
Companies with poor Customer Service dont deserve to be in business.

Hey - US WEST... BITE ME!

------------------
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
We, the people, are tired of being taxed, penalized, supervised, harassed,
and subjugated by a federal government which exceeds the powers
enumerated in the U.S. Constitution.

George, don't get me started on US Worst.

They've been promising DSL in my area for the last *year*. In the last two weeks, my dial-up connection has gone to $#!+, never connects above 26.4, and drops about once an hour. US Worst's reply to my complaint:

"You can still talk, right? Go away."

During the strike last summer, I tried to get on with another local telecom. They had a 3-month backlog on new connections.

Grrrr...

------------------
"The evils of tyranny are rarely seen but by him who resists it."
-- John Hay, 1872

Back