Gun Friendly web hosting

Dave1776

Inactive
Hi All

I have been doing sites for about 15 years now and typically use free hosts to host them. I do know most hosts are pretty strict when ti comes to things like firearms.

Well this morning I came across an ancient post here on FL see below

http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113605

Obviously this is an old post and most likely irrelevant but what I was wondering is are there any other members here that also run or have run websites and have perhaps come across any FREE Hosts that are also Firearms friendly?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Worked for a privately owned local ISP, years ago(still use their office for my internet access. Long, boring, very sad, story.) Most of 'em don't care what you put on your site as long as you pay the bill on time. That includes "adult" sites. Without whom the Internet would be very different.
However, there is no such thing as 'free hosting'. Somebody is paying for it, somehow. Might be as simple as there being piles of advertising(Google does it. So do nearly all of the picture hosting sites.) added to the site, cluttering up your page with useless crap.
Mind you, in 2002, places like Verizon and Charter(did "tech support" for both. Wasn't really much support. Upselling was demanded.) didn't exist like they do now and most ISP's gave you space on a server HD as part of your package. Don't think that's done any more. Bandwidth costs too much.

Back