Gun Control Group abandons issue--it's a strategy move

Keeping quiet right now trying to elect Biden & crew. We're told that even some leftists are buying guns right now to defend themselves against BLM and Antifa(other leftists). It's getting even more ridiculous every day. It's gonna be even more interesting after Trump is re-elected. It seems to me that the criminals in the democrat party should be rounded up and put on trial. It would seem that term limits would deter some of the stuff that's going on. Anti- Americans (AOC & crew) should not be allowed to hold office. The mess only gets bigger.

Last edited:
Well, they're focusing on "health care policy." There are two possible explanations.

The first is that they've long been pushing "gun violence" (and gun ownership in general) as a "public health" issue. It brings the money in for folks to do "studies" and such.

The second is that they're just ingratiating themselves with the Democratic party in general to gain some clout and notice.

I think it’s almost predictable that no left-leaning group (who traditionally supports gun control, being left-leaning) dares breath a word about gun control within 100 miles of Virginia. I personally feel Democrat’s May be in for a rude awakening if they think VA is their state now. Yes DC suburbia and transplants have changed the lay of the land, but much of Virginia is still quite pro 2A. I don’t think they will forget the threats of AWBs and the onerous laws that did pass last year very quickly. I see BA being more like a North Carolina than a Maryland, at least in terms of reliably favoring one party or the other.

Back