Gun Belt

whip1

My friend has 2 Cross Breed belts and he really likes them. I was wondering what other belts people have experience with. What do you like or not like?

I'm an LTL truck driver. I have a hand held scanner, phone, and knife on my belt all day. On the weekends, I use it to carry.

I’ve been using the nylon operator belts with the adjustable buckle. They work well at supporting the firearm and are also easily adjustable for use without the gun or expandable for additional items.

I have a Gould and Goodrich Gold Line that's longer than other belts the same size. As such I had to put extra holes in it, and it barely "fits". The G&G belt did not look like the pictures either. It's a good jeans belt, but it won't look right in a suit or dress pants.

I have an Easy Fit Instructor Belt from The Wilderness Store, with the CSM (Polymer lining) stiffener.

I swear by Beltman double hide belts. They looks good as regular or dress belts and are excellent gun belts.

+ 1.

I've never found a better belt than one by the Beltman. I've had one for years and it has held up very well. They aren't cheap, but they last and in the lone run, that will save you a lot of money.

+2 TheBeltman. I have two for business dress....wear daily and they are perfect for me. He has resized both belts for a small modest fee that basically covers postage.

Rick Garcia

I love the belt I purchased from Rick Garcia. It is 1.5" wide and double thickness leather. Rick's tooling is spectacular. This belt does a great job carrying my Kimber 1911 or my Ruger SP101. It holds the holster and gun in place without having to cinch it so tight I can't breath.

Check out his website http://www.rgleather.freehomepage.com/
and his endorsements on the 1911 forum.:D

Almost forgot, you will love his prices and customer service.

Back