Gun ban 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebelson137

Inactive
I have been hearing a lot of mixed opinions about Biden’s gun ban. Mandatory buy back, atf tax stap on all assault type weapons who here is going to comply anyways?

Last edited:
I'm not registering anything or turning anything in. People will have to decide for themselves what they need to do.

If you haven't decided already, it might be to late by the time you do!

So I highly recommend not publicly posting intentions in regards to refusing to comply with a criminal law, whether those laws have come to pass or are still proposals, on an open forum.

Biden’s web page can say whatever he wants during a campaign. If he doesn’t have support for it in both houses of Congress it’s a pipe dream. In the senate, it would require a filibuster proof majority.

We don't know anything yet because Biden hasn't even been inaugurated. There's no actual legislation yet. If an actual law is proposed, we can discuss it. Until then, we're just speculating.

We also don't promote illegal activities. If you plan to disobey a law, even if you are just stating your intention rather than suggesting that other people break the law -- it's not wise to advertise your intention on the Internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back