Guess What Followed Me Home From the Range Today

BigMikey76

Met my shooting buddy at the range today. It was pretty busy, and while we were waiting, we did the obligatory tour of the used case. While I was looking at a couple shotguns, he headed over to the handguns. After a few minutes, he called out "Hey, isnt this the gun you were talking about the other day?" I went over, and, sure enough, there was a used Bersa Thunder CC with a tag that said $150. I only had $100 on me, so my buddy offered to cover the rest in exchange for a couple boxes of 9mm and a promise to take him and his wife out on a double date. The sales person threw in a couple of gift cards for 30 minutes of free range time each, which I gave to my buddy, as well.

Long story short, I have a new (to me) Thunder CC, and a warm feeling in my heart.

Now I just have to explain to my wife why there is a new gun in the safe :p

I sure did. I only had 20 rounds of .380 with me, and I didn't want to pay range prices for more (about 25% more than at my LGS), so I only ran 2 mags through. It ran perfectly, and grouped nicely. With a couple more boxes through it, I am certain this little Argentinian gem will become a regular carry option for me.

That's awesome. You got the gun you wanted and a little extra time to shoot it. Your buddy got a few boxes of ammo and a free date for him and the wife. When you explain it to your wife, be sure to feature the date she is getting out it. :)

That's awesome. You got the gun you wanted and a little extra time to shoot it. Your buddy got a few boxes of ammo and a free date for him and the wife. When you explain it to your wife, be sure to feature the date she is getting out it. :)
Smart man here. Very, very smart. Maybe the smartest. . . .

Seriously, OP, congratulations! Sounds like a great round of horsetrading. Everybody got something they wanted.

Good deal!!! I recently bought my 1st Bersa T380 (Combat) and really enjoy shooting it, although I paid a bit more than you, good find!

Back