Guaranteed to raise your blood pressure

Coinneach

Staff Alumnus
http://www.foxnews.com/js_index.sml?content=/news/national/0826/d_rt_0826_79.sml

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
"I am very, very upset,'' Reno said of the new information. ''I don't think it's very
good for my credibility. That's the reason I'm going to pursue it until I get to the
truth.''
[/quote]

Stop RIGHT there.

So, Janet, you're going to go out and find the real killers because THEY'RE MAKING YOU LOOK BAD, IS THAT ABOUT RIGHT, YOU FASCIST WHORE?!

Forget the fact that YOUR EMPLOYEES COMMITTED MURDER AT YOUR BEHEST.

Forget the fact that YOUR AGENTS FIRED ASSAULT WEAPONS --REAL ASSAULT WEAPONS -- AT CHILDREN. BY YOUR ORDERS.

Forget the fact that BY "ACCEPTING FULL RESPONSIBILITY," YOU SHOULD HAVE SEPPUKU'ED ON THE WHITE HOUSE LAWN, YOU EVIL BITCH!

(pant, pant...)

OK, I'm calm. Calmer, that is.

Who's going to be the one to drag the embodiment of evil out of her office and drive a stake through her heart? Where's Van Helsing when we need him?

Pardon my language, but nice, polite, drawing-room words cannot possibly express my utter, virulent HATRED for that whore. Admins/moderators, if I'm out of line here, please let me know and I'll modify this post accordingly.

------------------
"Taking a long view of history, we may say that
anyone who lays down his arms deserves whatever he gets."
--Jeff Cooper

[This message has been edited by Coinneach (edited August 26, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Coinneach (edited August 26, 1999).]

She knew all along. We knew all along. Everybody who ever thought about it knew all along that it was bull.

I'm fuming, steaming, seeing red...

"I'm going to pursue it until I get to the truth".
Clintonese for: "Let's see how fast I can find a scapegoat".

Hey, I just noticed something else about this article: The Feds' spokesthings "requested anonymity" when making their statements, while the Texas DPS spokesman did not.

One might think the Feds had something to hide, or are afraid of being lynched.

------------------
--Jeff Cooper

I think Coinneach hit the nail on the head with the first post. There are a lot of times I just don't watch the news as the biases are all too easily spotted and acted upon.

I gave up watching the controlled news on tee vee long ago. The net is a much better source of what is really going on.

Johnny Reno has been getting a free ride by the sellout republicans and I am sure her latest comments on "finding out the truth" will be praised by the sleazy Republican leadership. I cannot stand to watch the news and look at any of these politicos of either party. It is too late.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>About 40 FBI agents have been assigned to the probe and will investigate the
April 19 events and look into why Reno or Freeh may have been misinformed.[/quote]

And why is it that the FBI is being allowed to investigate themselves? Isn't that a clash of interests? I mean dang, they were the ones that lied about the pyros in the first place...who is to say that they won't lie again? I think an independant agency should investigate, I nominate the Texas Rangers for the job.

RKBA!

[This message has been edited by striker3 (edited August 26, 1999).]

coinneach, I don't think a soul will get on you about this one. The powers that are know that they screwed the pooch and now the will try to invent the recoverupchuck!
Hank

This one may just blow up in their faces. The idiot feds tried to use the Texas Rangers in their evidence shell game. Them 'ol boys in Texas don't like the feds anyway and they sure don't like being used as a pawn in the feds cover-up. I think the FBI has PO'd the wrong bunch of cowboys and now they're gonna pay!

Fusby, I'm sure that there is a law against those stakes ...

Hmmmm, anybody know what is currently on that piece of land? I ask because I don't know, and perhaps we should take a page out of the anti's op book and have a group show up and establish a camp intending not to leave until justice is served ...?

I know - it sounds like a lib move, but perhaps the press might finally get it - nah, sorry ... now where are[/] my pills/

What thank you notes? Six years after the fact? What are people cheering about? The people are long ago killed,Uncle Scam already absolved the killers at the Congressional hearings, and this lastest crap is just that; crap. Sorry for the semi-rant. But justice for those murdered and those wrongly convicted (Branch Dividians) is a pipe dream. There is no justice in this present corporate state system unless the people form their own common law court system to deal with these traitors.

Accepting responsibility is a concept any and every Fed is incapable of doing. They have no honor, no integrity and no respect for anything. Not a damned one of those evil traitors.
Janet is PO'd cuz this one oozed out...not because she is upset at the original action. She finally did speak the truth though...."this makes me look bad".

Alas, I am so cynical that if justice is to be served only Bob Barr and the Rangers will be the impetus.....though this is getting media coverage, most folks don't give a rat's @ss...they believe the original snowjob...I'm sad to say I doubt there will be national outrage.

Janet will hang this on some dumb@ss deskjockey and leave him to swing in the wind, while she accepts accolades for ferreting out a "liar".

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes" RKBA!

Fubsy, you bring the stakes, I'll bring the hammer... BTW, are those preban stakes, or postban? :)

------------------
Remember: When you attempt to rationalize two inconsistent positions, you risk drowning as your own sewage backs up... Yankee Doodle

I agree with D.C. This will be talked about for awhile, and then swept under the rug like the first time. Reno should be in handcuffs and in jail.

Shotgun,

I must respectfully disagree. Reno should be worm-chow.

------------------
--Jeff Cooper

If you're mad, here's what you can do:

Write your Congressman, and each of your two Senators a snail mail letter, and ask them to reopen congressional hearings.

Back