GRUNT 5.56 suppressor

Thanks for the positive comments. This is my husband’s patent pending design (the handsome fellow in the video). I’m very proud of him. For the past year these cans have been in use with LE and security force entities with very positive feedback.

Lavid2002

Adrenaline, the Chemical Cocktail causes fine motor skills go away so you use gross-motor skills ForeArm instead of fingers!

Kaylorinhi, You’re absolutely right. Whether you use fingers or the knife edge of your hand the objective is to chamber a round. We train gross motor skills for the “oh crap” moments that we hope never happen. His weapon is outfitted with the Badger tactical latch.

HA HA, the world goes around

I go to check out Badger Tactical. Low and Behold, My issued Handle/Release are Badger Tactical, I have personally fired plenty of rounds to include all the induced malfunction practice and such with no problems, thanks for the product guys.

Meh. Videocamera mics don't pickup the sound of firearms very well. We got the tone but not the db level of the muzzle blast.

I reserve further judgment till I see published decibel levels from an independent tester.

Back