grips

Look up Gripmaker on the web for faux ivory and stag. (check out thread "baby's got new clothes)

Last edited:
Do you want custom grips or wood replacements? I've got a set of factory grips with the inspectors cartouche but they would have to have some fitting done.

i would prefer custom. i think i found the pair i want at gripmaker.com. cool texas seal. reasonable price i think. The question was asked about custom. how expensive can that get???

The question was asked about custom. how expensive can that get???

Question is how much money ya got? It can get real dang expensive. :D But there's a set of custom grips for just about anybody's pocketbook.

$$

money? whats that. i don't have much to spend but i wouldn't mind spending around 50 but not over. i may check out a gun show see if i can find some there. is that a bad thing or even realistic ?

58 grips are kinda hard to find. I think it's unlikely you'll find any at a gunshow but it's worth a try. I was looking for some awhile back and without looking again most were around 75.00 and they will have to be fitted. Either by you or the place you buy them from.

Back