Greener Martini Henry in 12 gauge.

I love the Martini platform but struggle to find one anywhere I might shop for a long rifle here in the states. Having one imported would ramp up the costs significantly. Does anyone have any suggestions or knows a retailer?

Watch the interwebs and auction sites.
Be mindful of the listings, however. Most of them have non-standard chambers, but such is rarely pointed out.

They are somewhat rare, but they do turn up. Beware of Greener Police shotguns that are chambered in a special 14 gauge and will not chamber a standard 12 ga.

I remember admiring the Greener Trap Gun on Martini action. Very fine finish compared to the bog standard GP.
Finding either for sale now would be a challenge, but I guess they do change hands every once in a while.

About 3 years ago, my son & I were in Sarco's show room and he spotted a Martini actioned 12 gauge before I did on the rack on the floor. He brought it up to me and asked is it worth the $275 they were asking? I said if you don't buy it, I will! So he did. He still has it. Its very much like this pictured one but has the screw out take down barrel and the cocked lever is a little different. Great shooter. Some day, I'll put a rifled barrel on it for slugs as a 2 barrel set.
FYmC9gcl.jpg

About 3 years ago, my son & I were in Sarco's show room and he spotted a Martini actioned 12 gauge before I did on the rack on the floor. He brought it up to me and asked is it worth the $275 they were asking? I said if you don't buy it, I will! So he did. He still has it. Its very much like this pictured one but has the screw out take down barrel and the cocked lever is a little different. Great shooter. Some day, I'll put a rifled barrel on it for slugs as a 2 barrel set.
FYmC9gcl.jpg
I am very jealous. Absolutely gorgeous longrifle you have there.

Back