Great story on Guns Saves Lives

JustThisGuy

The website GunsSaveLives.net has posted a great story about a Los Angeles watchmaker Lance Thomas. Mr. Thomas has used a gun on four different occasions to stop robberies in his shop.

A video is included of an interview with Mr. Thomas. Altogether, Mr. Thomas has used his gun to protect his life from armed gang-members a total of four different times, resulting in five dead gang members.

http://gunssavelives.net/self-defense/ca-businessman-kills-five-gang-members-in-multiple-attacks/

Thanks to GunsSaveLives.net for their excellent work in countering the anti-gun media agenda. And thanks to TFL for providing a forum to discuss these important matters.

Last edited:
This guy is one lucky MF. Im glad he is ok and alive through all of that..... wow. I hope i never have to draw my weapon. But if i do i want to make it out alive. practice practice practice.

Great coverage of an honest,well-spoken gentleman choosing not to be a victim.

In the end we are all responsible for our own safety. The truth is that cops are not able to protect people, they just clean up the mess.

I'd love to hear what the reporter truly thinks the odds are of an easily identifiable armed criminal not murdering the shopkeeper, if he had chosen to simply hand over his merchandise.

One final thought for the gun-control gang. This man was one of two people in Santa Monica legally licensed for concealed carry at the time, yet he faced FIVE armed criminals. Could that possibly mean that criminals don't obey gun control laws??

It just shows that when your backs to the wall, do what you have to do.

I read about this years ago but I never seen that video.

I am impressed at his determination to keep his business open in the face of truly overwhelming persecution by gangs. He finally had to close his storefront and do business from a discrete location by appointment only.

This story illustrates very well why California Gun Laws need to change.

Back