Great pistol safe / radio!

Just got a GammaIII Safe & Sound pistol safe / clock radio...
Sounds strange but it is not easily recognizable as a firearm safe... just looks like a very nice wood-finish clock radio. Has a back lighted keypad with battery backup. Great way to keep a weapon handy. Holds a USP and 3 clips with no problem.

Ben

Never heard of this. Where can I see a picture?

------------------
When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; IT IS that they shall be destroyed forever...Psalms 92.7

Their 800 number seems not to be working but e-mailed them and they sent me their regular number which is 317-422-5733.

It IS really nice... even has red LEDs inside to illuminate the interior at night when you open it to save your night vision.

Ben

It says the latch is operated by a solenoid. Does it work during a power outage? You know the BG's sometimes jerk the meter.

------------------
Better days to be,

Ed

The one I have is VERY well built... a LOT of attention to detail, good woodwork, heavy steel under the wood. The keypad lights when you first touch it, if anyone tries the wrong combination while you are away a tamper alert lets you know and can only be cleared with your combination. You can also use a special key to turn off all power to the keypad so that the unit can not be accessed while you are away. The Battery backup allows access to the unit via keypad if the home's power is cut... and if your battery backup should fail there is a key access as well.

I had been lloking for a quick-access pistol safe for a long time and this is the best thing I have seen... so I bought it. My only complaint is that clock radio's alarm is a bit loud... but the reception in both AM and FM is great and the clock is visable from across the room... all in all it was cheap for what I got.

I am not associated with the comapny in any way...

Ben

Back