Great Outdoor Festival - Who's gonna be there?

Grayfox

The Ducks Unlimited Great Outdoor Festival will be held at Agricenter International in Memphis Tn on June 4,5 & 6. Hey, that's next weekend! If you live anywhere within reasonable driving distance of Memphis, you owe it to yourself to come. This is the biggest outdoor sporting event in the country. And, it's hands on! Interested in a new gun or bow, go to the range and try it out. 4X4,ATV or mountian bike, take a test drive. Climb the rock wall, check out the latest hunting, fishing and camping gear.The vendor area covers acres! It's all here!

Since a number of TFLers will come, I thought it would be a great opportunity for us to meet face to face. I'd love to shake some hands and speak person to person for a change. I thought we could meet at the information/ stage area each day at 2:00pm. I'll be the dummy with the little sign that says TFL on it. But, Hey, I'm flexable. If that doesn't work for you, let's kick it around for a while and see what we can work out. Be sure to mention which day you'll be there. I'm going all three days.

So, how about it? Who's gonna be there?

I'm there, all three days as well.

I might propose a meeting place INSIDE the building.. much more comfortable to stand around. Perhaps in front of the VIP/Hospitality area they always have set up for the big exhibitors and main supporters of DU?

If there is enough interest, maybe a few of us could even hit the town together one evening.

Rob,
I'll see you Friday at 2:00!

I've had some complications. Sent details via e-mail. But, Friday is still good. Can't wait to see ya!

Back