great deal

old fart

as in my other posts i had bought a 22 lcr, but my wife loved it so much she took it. she did however let me have some of her shopping cash (she really must love the lcr to do that) so i could find me a 22. well i went and just couldn't pass these up, lock up was tight and a very small cylinder barrel gap. i bought these two rough riders, these were just too good of a deal to pass up. got them both for just over $229.00 they are 22lr only. i plan on using one in a cross draw holster on my left side as i'm right handed and my ruger lcr 9mm is on my right while i'm out in the woods hiking and camping.

shot one and here is the target at 10yds standing two hand grip.

Rough Riders are great value guns for the price. Despite the haters claims of pot metal, cheap, poor construction, etc.
I have two. Both the combo with the 22 Long Rifle, and 22 WMR cylinders. One is the longer barreled conventional grip, the other the short barreled, birds head. Both are a joy to shoot, and accurate. Although I did have to do a little "old west" front sight blade adjustment on the longer barreled model to get point of impact to match point of aim.

Rough Riders have a pretty good rep among the general public. Very good option for those looking for an inexpensive trail or truck revolver. Great camp guns as well.

They are a good value.
Mine is accurate and reliable, and a whole lot of fun to shoot.
I just really hate that ridiculous safety lever left of the hammer, but this is the world we live in.

Back