GREAT AMMO DEALS !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmm... maybe I'm not reading the site correctly, but that seems to be some of the most expensive ammo I've seen on the net :(.

ammoman.com had new Federal American Eagle for the same price as these 3D reloads. You might give them a try.

JERKY, you need to check other sites. I can get name brand ammo locally at better prices than on that site, and a lot better price on other sites. Not that 3-D is bad, but its not premium and they are charging premium prices. Their rimfire ammo is beat by Midway who in turn is beat by many others.

The reason i posed this is because the .40 cal ammo was $6.?? a box !

If you know where i can get practice ammo for that price please let me know. ive checked out ammoman.com and that seems high to me. Or maybe im not looking in the right place. But 6 bucks a box of 50 seems to be a sweet deal to me. considering the local stores charge at least 9 and the range charges 12 and 14.

------------------
TIM : )

6.95 is cheap for quality .40S&W ammo, but it is expensive for LSWC (lead - no jacket) 3D reloads. They sell for about $6-$7 at my local store and even then, few people ever buy a second box (and on the website you have to buy 10 to get that price).

On some of the other sites you can pay a little more and get much better ammo. Value for the money kinda thing. If you really want to try the 3D wadcutters, buy one box at the full price and try it out. If you like it, then you indeed found a bargain. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back