Graf & Sons highly recommended

berkmberk1

A few weeks ago I stopped at Graf and Sons in Mexico, MO on the way to the Ozarks. They have one heck of an warehouse operation! They're considerate and fair. One of the items I was shopping for was .44 cal ball. They're prices had gone up from $8 to $10. There was still one box on the shelf for $8 so he let me have the next four boxes for the same price!.

I FINALLY got my hands on REAL black powder......Grafs brand......2f and 3f. Its half the price of subs around here! I'll give you a read out when I get back from the range.

They're great to deal with and have good prices.......you can't go wrong.....

Grafs is very easy to order black powder from online also. I've done a lot of buisness with them over the years and will do more.

I stopped at Bass Pro the other day, a box of round balls was $20, I didn't buy any. Are you telling me this place will ship round balls without a shipping charge, or only powder without a shipping charge.

Ill back up Fingers

I have ordered balls and wads from bpstuffllc.com i used wonder wads that i got with my pistols and have since stopped using em now i only use the ones i got from bpstuff he also does some custom work on bp pistols and sells ones with treso nipples and tuned up starting at 250 very easy to deal with. all my ? he answered within 24hrs of my emailing him

Here you go.

"Graf & Sons Pays Freight

Tired of placing orders with mail-order companies only to find out that your shipping charges add an additional 30% to your order? Many companies make huge profits by charging you actual published shipping rates that do not reflect their volume discounts, which in most cases is significant. At Graf & Sons, we keep it simple. We pay the freight to the first 48 states. All you pay is the price you see plus a minimal $4.50 handling and insurance charge per order. This might make our pricing seem a bit high in some cases but with an "average" order, our pricing meets or beats most of our competitors.

Prepaid shipping to 1st 48 states via ground only, excluding target loads. Customer pays actual freight for any express shipping and to all orders going to AK and HI.

Hazardous Fee Required
Order 32 lbs of smokeless powder and Graf & Sons pays the Haz Fee. You may order up to 50 lbs of smokeless powder and primers under 1 Haz Fee. Black powder requires its own separate Haz Mat fee. Additional haz mat fees may be required for backordered haz mat products."

They do sell bullets, balls and everything you need for reloaiding.

I picked my stuff up since I had to drive through there. Missouri sales tax was higher but I saved on the hazmat (bought five pounds of black and four of clays). The black was half my local retail price. That saved me at least $50. I got five boxes of .454 ball for $8 a box as the only box on the shelf was marked that way. He let me have the other four for the same price. I figure I saved $95 on the whole deal.

Back