GP 100 -SP101 fans

Interesting site. I installed the Wolff Springs on my sp101 and it made a world of difference especially in my ability to shoot more accurately. The Sp101 is a fine weapon and I am glad I got one. If only I could find one in .22 with a 4" barrel.

Great stuff as I am a soon-to-be owner of a 3" SP. (When I saw SP in .22 I thought, Hey, I just saw one on Gunbroker!)

"These are the shooters who are neither TACTICAL nor COMBAT nor prone toward stuffing excess loads of natural fertilizer into inadequate containers. They do have a pronounced tendency to actually hit what they are shooting at."

I have said basically the same thing on here more than once and got flamed for my effort.

The GP-100 Series ROCKS!!!!

Ladies and Gents:

This article and this person's testimony confirms what I've known since the first time I touched off a cylinder full of .357 Magnum rounds: The GP-100 Series is down-right amazing and built like a TANK!

I picked up a 4" full-underlug, stainless, adjustable sighted version about four years ago. This is beyond a doubt one of my all time favorite handguns.

If you do not already own one, by all means, get thee to the armory and add one to your inventory today!!!

Cheers!
Mntneer357

Back