GP-100 Holster Recommendation?

Legionnaire

Hey, all. I'm looking for recommendations for a good leather holster for a 4" Ruger GP-100. I'm looking for something that will be comfortable for field wear rather than concealed carry. What are ya'll using?

Well, for field wear here in the Pacific NW I use nylon. Once leather gets wet its best to dry it out slowly. For belt, I have a Bianchi Ranger, for shoulder holster, Uncle Mikes. Shoulder holster is good for when wearing chest waders while fishing.

Both Bianchi and Galco have nice leather holsters that can be worn strong side or switched over to cross draw for when you are carrying a rifle. Galco holsters are nice.

Anyone try to SQUEEEEZE their GP100 into an accumold holster? What a joke. Bianchi needs to get a grip and make an Accumold for the GP100.

holster

For a KGP-141 I use a tripple K flap holster , for woods carry. I also use a Desantis hunter shoulder holster. both for a lefty :D

Weird...Two gunshops I went to had Accumolds that were supposed to fit the KGP-141. Neither the store employee or I could fit it in there right. It would stick out the top and not enough velcro was left on the strap to secure it. Hmmm...

Thanks for the tips, guys. I've ordered a Bianchi 5BHL. I've been happy with other Bianchi holsters, so had no trouble ordering this one "sight unseen" but for the picture. Looks like it will do just what I need.
5BHL.jpg

Back