Got my Steyr M-40 back from G.S.I.

cig1ar

FedEx my M-40 in for a firing pin problem on Jan. 6th Got it back today! They put in a new firing pin, modifyed ejection port, tweked the trigger assembly, and tested fired with Speer Lawman(the brand I was using when the problem occured)and Federal ammo. And talk about service all in seven days.

I recevied a hand written apology, a cool Styer baseball cap and a check for $31(what it cost me to to ship it to them)

Cig(a very happy customer)

Wow, they refunded your shipping- I'm calling them tomorrow and asking for the $30 it cost to ship the gun also. Did you make a formal complaint over the phone (about your gun in general) or just ask for the cost of shipping back in writing?

Overall, their service was very good with me also.

I asked them on the phone and they said.....we don't know........then I put in writing and slide the note inside with the gun.

Cig

At one time or another I've sent guns to a lot of different manufacturers for warranty service, but the service you received is the best I've ever heard of. Wow is right! :)

I can confirm GSI's good service. I sent my M40 in and got it back within 2.5 weeks. That's because Herbert had gone to Austria for a week long vacation.

Back