Got my Heizer Pocket AR today.

peggysue

Not a bad price at Buds. Heavy which should be good for the little flame shooter.Check it out.

823166d1427925278-glimpse-my-little-collection-heizer.jpg

Well...made in the USA.

Looking forward to a range report. Bet you get a lot of attention at the range...(you might try 'I'd like to let you shoot it but I'm really low on ammo...(hint, hint)).

I' know I'd spring for a box or two to get a chance to put a couple rounds through it.

I am curious of the recoil. I hear they are planning a 7.62 version. Looks like a fun gun for someone else to purchase.:)

if you do a Google search there is already posts on Muzzle flash. My S&W M-500 4" puts out quite a flare. So does my 18" 50BMG too.

Last edited:
GEOAZ CUSTOM built 50 BMG. It was Built by the late and great George Petrusich. has a Titanium muzzle brake. The action is by State Arms/ East Ridge's Larry Lyle.
A fun gun to shoot. hardly any recoil because of the short barrel. The powder burns off producing one hell of a flare. The compression and sound is breath taking. After about 5 rounds I put on goggles as my eyes feel like they are being sucked out.
I can shoot her in a standing position not even touching my shoulder to the stock.
Fun gun.

Last edited:
Back