Got my FIRST NFA! (PIC) SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!

jbergerud

Inactive
DSC02046.jpg

My SWD M-11! YES!!!!! :cool:

Btw, I have about 5 more week before I get my Max-11, so I'm gonna buy her a can before (any suggestions - in the $400-600 range - would be appreciated) it arrives (the can should be approved at right about the same time - only took 40 days to get my M-11 approved!

WooHoo! Anyhow, the Lage upper is threaded 1/2x28, so you'll want a can for those threads. Are you going to put the can on different guns as well, like pistols for example? For a dedicated non browning pistol barrel, like the Lage, I'd reccommend a SWR Trident. If you're going to mount the can on browning type pistols, I'd go with an AAC Evolution 9.

I see the Lage safety and grip on your M11, but I don't recognize the stock. Any details?

Congrats!!

Have fun with the bullet hose!!:cool:

I am also in the "pipeline" Govt. wise,for my first FA..

40 days-I can only wish as quick!!

Congrats again!!

It's a Lage retractable stock... it's one of his newer creations :-)

Here's the stock "fully" (it has 2 positions) extended:

DSC02050.jpg

Dude the sad thing is you probably spent more money on that Surefire Porc. then you did on that HK pistol. :D

Very nice setup there.

Chris

Looks like an L6 Porcupine. They were only sold outside of the U.S. I believe and there are very very few of these. My guess is he paid around $600 for that flashlight.

Chris

Looks like an L6 Porcupine. They were only sold outside of the U.S. I believe and there are very very few of these. My guess is he paid around $600 for that flashlight.

You are very correct in all aspects sir :cool:

Ran about 300rds through her recently and she ran "flawlessly"... to be honest I was surprised... thought breaking her in would be a little more challenging... :D

The NFA challenge is not shooting every day when you first get your gun(s). That eventually changes to you challenging your skill with your firearm. Quality of shooting not quantity :) Congrats on the new toy!

Back