Got It Back

kwhi43

I original bought this for a friend in Nov. It was made in 1990. It is un-fired.
It was so pretty after I received it I had second thoughts about letting my friend
have it. But a man is only as good as his word and I let my friend have it about
the second week of December.He came over to the house to pick it up and we
visited about 8 hours. Received a call about two days after Christmas that my
friend Allen had passed away. He had spoke highly of me to his wife and we
talked and she told me that Allen wanted me to have the pistol back. She brought it over to the house tonight. What a feeling to have it. It is a 32 cal
Yazel with a Rayl barrel. Still un-fired. I still can't get over it. Think it will stay
close by the bed tonight. Original Bo-Mar sights too.

8d9188897cf15b8bf08850bb3c5a0352.jpg

Unfired!? Spare that gun anymore torture and shoot it already! Looks awesome though. Mine in .45 is being repaired. My Lewis .32 flinter is on the way expected arrival Friday.

So very sorry to hear of the loss of your friend . . at least he was able to enjoy the knowledge that he had it and I'm sure he's looking down right now and glad that his wishes were carried out. Sort of reinforces the thought that even with such things as guns, there is "karma". A great looking piece and I'm sure when you use it, you'll think of him as well. :)

Back